Yippie! Veg Bowl's Awarded!

, , 5 comments


Yippie! Veg Bowl has been awarded! I am extremely delighted to have received this award from Suma of Cakes and More!!! Thanks a ton Suma! This is also my first award for this blog, so there is sheer happiness receiving it!

Suma from Cakes and More!!! churns out amazing cakes and bakes and that intrudes me to go back to her blog again and again for more to come. With her blog being a little more than a month old, she has whipped a number of cakes (as much has 20 odd in a month!), a cake for a day I say! With a sweet tooth myself and love for cakes and it's likes, her blog is quite an inspiration. Do take time out to peek into her blog.

As I receive this award, I would also like to share this award with Asha of FoodiesHope. Asha has a great collection of traditional Konkani & Mangalorean cuisines, contemporary food and several other delicacies with her blog updated from time to time. Well deserved! Please accept this award. Congratulations!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much MD, such a nice surprise this morning. Enjoy your's too, well deserved blog! Husg to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...
    Ur passion is paying off :) - Deepak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I spent a good two hours on your blog today and I love it! Amazing clicks and nice reads too! Keep up the good work! Im adding you to my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recipe collections are awesome.Would love to try quite a few. I love baking too but have not had the time these days neither the people to eat what I bake. So hoping to get on my baking track. Wish me luck.

    -NS.

    ReplyDelete